First video is LIVE

So, I will first warn you. I used my new Iphone 5s to shoot this video and I fell victim to the "vertical video" gremlins. I am sorry for that, and have downloaded an app to always keep the video both better quality as well as horizontal.

Also, I will be using my GoPro Hero3 to shoot HD content from now on also. Once again I am sorry, I promise I am NOT that much of an amateur with a camera, check my fitness channel for some great HD videos: Fitness Blog and http://www.youtube.com/user/dustinsvideospace.

Anyway, please enjoy the first video I shot today!

Well there you have it! Stay tuned and make sure to subscribe for more videos 2x weekly!
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
November 7, 2015 at 11:49 AM ×

At least the piggy bank is getting full :-) Looks like a lot of fun!

Congrats bro Unknown you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar